Great gardens, look and feel good. To achieve this, you need to choose a great design. Here are top 7 tips for designing a garden.
1. Include wide paths because they allow for easy passage, and provide the looks of a spacious garden.
2. Construct gently ascending outdoor steps and stairways. Your stairways should be easy for anyone to navigate regardless of their physical abilities.
3. Provide plenty of headroom under arbors and archways. They ensure more comfort when you want to spend time there.
4. Allow your plants enough room for growth because they will not be small forever.
5. Provide enough space between tall plants and the edge of your walkways so that they do not spread into the space.
6. Plan for the future by properly installing electric cables and water pipes.
7. Be neighbourly by checking the gardening common practices in the homes around you.
If you cannot design a garden by yourself, you can simply hire a contractor. Just make sure that they are experienced, and they understand what you want for your garden.