Tree care Camberley jobs need professionals to maintain the health of the trees since some jobs might be risky in nature. Therefore, to choose the right professional and to get your value for money, below are the questions that you need to ask tree surgeon Reading or a tree care company when vetting them.
1. Do they have a copy of their work contract and updated insurance certificate?
Ensure you check this so that you are not liable for any injury or damage.
2. What credentials do they have?
Hire a company that has been satisfied by the relevant professional and government bodies.
3. What are their references?
A reputable company will give a list of happy customers.
4. Do they have a detailed estimate?
Gather written estimates from several companies and choose the best estimate.
5. How will they approach the work and what machinery will they use?
In the case they are using heavy equipment; ensure things like sprinklers are removed out of the way.
6. How long will they do the work?
Choose the company that will do the best work at your preferred duration.
7. How professional are they at their job?
Appearance of the workers, website, and equipment will show you if they are professional.
8. Do they market topping(extracting live sections from the tree top)
This is a poor technique and it would indicate that you need to keep looking.
9. Do they climb up the tree using spikes when pruning?
This is a poor technique and it would indicate that you need to keep looking. Spikes cause wounds on trees.
10. Will they use hardharts and other safety equipment when working?
A tree care Camberley service with good reputation will require its workers to be protected.
It is vital that you ask the above 10 questions in order to protect yourself and your tree investment.